Getting Started with Enrich add-on
In this video I will be showing you how to Install and use the Enrich add-on in Blender.
To install the add-on:
- First Download the add-on file from your Gumroad account.
- Extract the add-on zip file. You would now get two new zip files.
- Then go to Blender > User Preferences > Addons > Install from file, and select the file which ends with ‘_Install.zip’.
- Enable the add-on and click ‘Install All the Presets’ button.
- Select the ‘Enrich_Presets.zip’ file, and install it.
- The add-on should be ready with the Presets 🙂